HOUSE OF KETO - BREATH METER - BUYER BEWARE

Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Oct 09

UPDATE: Filed a formal complaint with Better Business Bureau of NY as well as filed for an investigation FBI Internet Fraud dept. I have also written their ISP and well as contacted the company they registered their domain name through.

While I don't expect much to come of the latter I have already heard back from the BBB and the FBI. :)

Update by user Oct 08

If you've had the same experience please contact me for class action lawsuit.

Update by user Oct 08

PHOTO: For proof, moments before the video, I photographed the results of a blood test showing I was well into ketosis (1.7 ml) VIDEO: The video shows the breath meter in action. Or rather NON action! As you can plainly see the House of Keto breath meter is registering 0.00 even though the blood test accurately shows I am in ketosis!

Original review posted by user Oct 08

Bought the House of Keto breath meter. Tried for a month taking multiple breath tests, upwards of 50 times!

In never showed once that I was in keto. Bought a blood meter from another company that showed I was in deep ketosis. Tried to return the breath meter to House of Keto. They said a return was not necessary but that I should just take a video, proving the meter did not work.

Which I did. They then wrote back stating that I needed to send the unit back --even thought it is defective they will not provide shipping. Lots of complaints have surfaced about this company. NOT A LEGIT product.

Horrific customer service that lies, makes absurd requirements, goes back on their word, does not provide shipping for defective products... THE WORST!

BUYER BEWARE! There needs to be a class action lawsuit brought against these scammers!

Product or Service Mentioned: House Of Keto Ketone Meter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

• Lies
  • Horrific Service
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 08.

Comments

Please see many other who've had the same problem. Add your comment.

We need to form a class action lawsuit. https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/house-of-keto/23227